CALL FOR LATE BREAKING ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
Deadline: MAY 16, 2022
(Please note that there will be no extensions to this deadline)
RehabWeek 2022 is pleased to announce a limited call for Late Breaking Abstracts for poster presentations.
Late breaking abstract submissions deadline is Monday, May 16, 2022.
Please click the below button to access the late breaking abstract submission form.
Late Breaking Abstract Submission Guidelines
Poster presenters need to be registered for the conference and we need to be able to verify registration. If the poster presenter is not registered, you will not be allowed to show your poster. Poster presenter may of course, but does not have to be the same as the submitting author. One author may present different posters.
- We accept work about rehabilitation or assistive technology in general.
- Late breaking abstracts will be considered for poster presentation ONLY. Please note that these LATE BREAKING POSTER ABSTRACTS will not be published, nor distributed in any form.
- LATE BREAKING POSTERS will be hanged during the whole conference.
- LATE BREAKING POSTERS are not eligible for the best poster award.
- All abstracts will be blind-reviewed by the local Scientific Committee.
- Acceptance letters will be sent by May 18, 2022 at the latest.
- The presenting author will be required to register for the RehabWeek by 20 May 2022 in order to have acceptance of the abstract confirmed.
*Kindly note that all abstract submitters will benefit from the early-bird registration rates.
Preparation of Abstracts
- Enter your contact name, affiliation and email address.
- Enter presenting author, affiliation and email address.
- Enter the co-authors, their affiliations (if applicable).
- Enter abstract title (max 20 words limit).
- Enter the abstract (max 250 words limit).
- By submitting an abstract, you agree to present at RehabWeek 2022, should your abstract been accepted.