LATE BREAKING ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSED!
Late Breaking Abstract Submission Guidelines
- We accept work about rehabilitation or assistive technology in general.
- Late breaking abstracts will be considered ONLY for poster presentation. Please note that these LATE BREAKING POSTER ABSTRACTS will not be published, nor distributed in any form.
- LATE BREAKING POSTERS will be on display during the whole conference.
- LATE BREAKING POSTERS are not eligible for the best poster award.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the local Scientific Committee.
- Presenting authors can submit more than one abstract for evaluation.
- Acceptance letters will be sent by July 24th, 2023 at the latest.
- The presenting author will be required to register for the RehabWeek by July 28th, 2023 in order to have acceptance of the abstract confirmed.
Preparation of Abstracts:
- Enter presenting author, affiliation and email address.
- Enter the co-authors, their affiliations (if applicable).
- Enter abstract title (max 20 words limit).
- Enter the abstract (max 250 words limit).
- By submitting an abstract, you agree to present at RehabWeek 2023, should your abstract been accepted.
IFESS Thanks the Abstracts Reviewers
Christine Azevedo Coste
Amelia Wong Azman
Nur Azah Hamzaid
ACRM Thanks to Abstract Reviewers